- Do you find yourself constantly looking for the closest bathroom?
- Have you noticed that you have urinary incontinence or urinary leakage?
- Are you experiencing loss of air (flatus) from your vagina? Does this flatus cause you to feel embarrassed?
- When you become lubricated during sex, have you noticed that you experience difficulty feeling your partner?
- Are you suffering from Vaginal Atrophy?
- Are you afraid of using estrogen vaginal creams because of the various side effects?
- Are you a breast cancer survivor OR do you have a strong family history of breast cancer and therefore are afraid to use estrogen vaginal creams?
If you answered "yes" to one or more of these questions, you may be a perfect candidate for laser vaginal rejuvenation!!
Dr. E. Jacob Simhaee, FACOG is the first GYN doctor on Long Island and Queens who offers his patients a state-of-the-art, non-invasive, fractionated CO2 laser vaginal resurfacing with FemiLift to address several common concerns among aging women.
Laser vaginal tightening (also known as laser vaginal rejuvenation) offered by Dr. Simhaee is a breakthrough, revolutionary technique for tightening of the vaginal walls. FemiLift procedure requires no medicine, no hormones, no surgery, and has no downtime while still providing significant improvements to the vaginal structure by increasing collagen and elastin within vaginal wall. This advanced technology uses a small vaginal probe to deliver laser energy around the entire circumference of the vagina. As result, it remodels and tightens the vagina while strengthening and supporting the urethra and bladder. Laser vaginal tightening will not only help eliminate involuntary urination, but will also increase sexual satisfaction for patients as well as their partners. Patients report feeling a restored youth after using FemiLift.
The vaginal walls contain fibers. Factors such as aging, pregnancy and/or vaginal childbirth, hormonal changes, heavy body weight, and gravity can stretch these fibers and cause the vaginal walls to lose elasticity.
The structural changes in the vagina and urethra areas, called vaginal laxity, can cause decrease in sensation, reduction in enjoyment of sexual intercourse, increased stress urinary incontinence, feeling of looseness/droopiness in vagina, feeling of pressure and/or something pulling down in the vagina, and even possible reoccurrence of vaginal infections. These symptoms can be a source of debilitating and distressing concerns which might become major issues in everyday life. Decreased sexual pleasure can affect relationships or marriages while loose or weakened urethral walls may lead to involuntary loss of urine during activities such as laughing, coughing, sneezing, exercising and sex.
This breakthrough technology offers women an extremely safe and effective solution to restore a youthful vagina and improve urinary stress incontinence without surgery, without anesthesia, without downtime, and without pain. Dr. Simhaee’s elite training and experience makes this non-invasive laser vaginal tightening procedure even safer.